[TOPIC: post.html]

Zed27

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
Zed27
  • Enthusiast

• 77 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi everybody !

My game has been available on stores for six days and sales are going very well, especially on Android. But I sell practically only in Europe currently. A few english-speaking Canadians bought the game, but oddly enough, I don't have a single American and I'm wondering if the game is visible for them. Is there a nice American among you who could confirm that he can see my game on Google Play US? It is here on Google Play. Thank you for your help !

pixec

pixec
  • Contributor

• 222 posts
  • Corona SDK

Are you marketing your game in the US of A? If you dont market, people dont know, if they dont know, they dont search for it.

Zed27

Zed27
  • Enthusiast

• 77 posts
  • Corona SDK

No, but i will soon. Just want to check it's on Google Play US first. I'm in france and can't see if it is the case (and via Tor, i can't see my app at all on us google play...)

agramonte

agramonte
  • Corona Geek

• 1,424 posts
  • Corona SDK

I see it.

Zed27

Zed27
  • Enthusiast

• 77 posts
  • Corona SDK

Thank you !

sporkfin

sporkfin
  • Contributor

• 824 posts
  • Corona SDK

I see it as well.  Good for you for going premium.  I hope it goes well.  I always worry that nobody buys premium apps on Android so I'm happy to hear you are making sales!

Zed27

Zed27
  • Enthusiast

• 77 posts
  • Corona SDK

Thank you sporkfin ! Yes, for now sales goes well in France on Android. But I have to find a way to publicize my game in the US, and I know it will not be easy ... If some of you have experience on this (or advices to give me), I am interested :)

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]