I'm writing here as a response to the OP of this thread: https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/75821-html5-portals/?p=399823
There is a forum named HTM5 Game Devs.
In many aspects this site is not suitable for Corona SDK developers, because they only talk about HTML5 games.
But once Corona now allows us to built to HTML5, it is a good place to discover how does the HTML5 market work.
They have a sub-forum named Sponsors and Portals.
In this sub-forum, members share information about portals that accept HTML5 games, like:
- what do they require in order to you to get your game published with them (eg.: you may have to implement their APIs, remove links to external sites, and so on. Each portal has its own rules).
- what they offer (for instance, some do a revenue share, some buy licences, some don't offer anything but allow your game have you own ads and / or link to external sites).
- which portals do pay well and on time.
- which portals don't pay you or that stop paying after sometime.
- which portals spread your game without your consent.
- which portals take your game from other sites and block your output links and replace your ads by their owns.
This sib-forum just shows up for logged in users. Also, you must have at least 3 posts in anyplace in the site prior you get access to it.
Also, if I remember it correctly your first 3 or 5 posts will show up (and count to you gain access to Sponsors and Portals) only after site's moderator checked them.