[TOPIC: post.html]

stefano.mazzotta

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
stefano.mazzotta
  • Observer

• 6 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi,

I have some problems with gpgs plugins (Built for release, android, corona version 2019.3508)

I've searched the forum, but I can't find what I'm looking for, and after 4 days of struggling I have to ask for your help.

I've followed the leaderboard tutorial adapting it to work with achievements node.

This is all I'm experiencing:

----

with gpgs plugin:

1- I can login (with a pop-up notification) and then I get a pop-up notification for each unlocked achievement.

2- pop-up stops working after some inactivity (as if there is a connection timeout).

3- If I close the app (with or without some inactivity) when I run it again, I don't see the login pop-up, neither the unlocked achievement pop-ups

4- if I kill the app I can start again from point 1

I've also notices that the init method looks useless because I can login with or without it. (I've ridden that this call was required in v1...)

----

with gpgs-v2 plugin:

- I successfully login but I can't see the welcome pop-up

- unlock method receive no pop-up notifications (the listener is fired without errors and I can see the achievement in gpgs app)

I really don't know what to do... Any hint?

In first place, is gpgs going to be deprecated? Shall I work directly with gpgs-v2?

Thank you in advance,

Stefano

PS: Sorry for my english

----

stefano.mazzotta

stefano.mazzotta
  • Observer

• 6 posts
  • Corona SDK

I've found this archived topic, that's exactly what happens to my app when I use gpgs-v2.

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/75269-plugingpgsv2-popups-are-not-displaying-for-android-but-functionality-works/

No solutions in it...

stefano.mazzotta

stefano.mazzotta
  • Observer

• 6 posts
  • Corona SDK

Additional info:

- updated to last daily built, 2019.3540, the problem still persist

- I've tested another corona app that uses gpgs-v1 and it looks like it has the same problem that I experienced in my app.

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]