One of my apps has been in the Google Play store (and iOS) for a year, and recently I moved from an old google analytics simple lua file to the Coronalabs Google Analytics plugin. It seemed to be going well on all my apps, but then I got a complaint from one user that the app would not install. I don't know yet the device and details, but I did more thorough testing with Google's pre-launch report, and saw that 2/13 devices had crashes. The crash looked like:
So I disabled pieces and parts and retested to see what made the difference, and removing google analytics made those errors disappear in the pre-launch report.
The two devices were: