I'm using the latest daily build of Corona SDK (2019.3531), and OpenJDK 13. I'm on Windows 10.
All I have in my project is a Blank template with phone presets, and a "display.newText" call in main.lua. I haven't changed anything else.
I've made sure that both my Path variable and JAVA_HOME are pointing at the JDK at this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk-13\bin\
I've tried searching for this problem online, and one of them suggested using the 32 bit version of the JDK, but that hasn't worked either. I'm not really sure if I need the 32 bit version though, since Corona was recently updated to support the 64 bit Google Play requirements.