So, a few things that I'm encountering:
1. When I clicked "run" on Android Studio it seems that the "setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins" script isn't running. When I ran it by itself it only then seemed to download my plugins.
2. Then, I got an error that one of my plugins minimum sdk was 16, and my project was 15. So, I've added:
"minSdkVersion = "16","
to the android portion of build.settings. I ran the app and the "setUpCoronaAppAndPlugins" script, that didn't fix the issue. I had to change the default number from 15 to 16 in the build.gradle.kts file, under coronaMinSdkVersion.
3. Now, I'm getting this message when I run the app:
Corona: Developer Error
App does not target the Google Play store, but includes Google Plays Services.
This is adding unnecessary bloat to your app as Google Play Services depends on the Google Play store.
Please remove Google Play Services from build that do not target Google Play.
I'm assuming that I need to target the Play Store, as the message states that I currently do not.
How do I do that?
* Building the app using Corona Simulator works fine, only crashes when reaching our created plugin.
* I also wanted to know how to set the App Name? as we normally set that in the Corona Simulator.
Mor from Mars