[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

alfonso14

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
alfonso14
  • Observer

• 6 posts
  • Corona SDK

How do I enable Google application signing? I have the file I used so far (implementation.keystore) and of the options that Google gives me to register, I select "Export and load a key from a Java keystore". that uses the PEPK tool, but following the commands that come I can't generate anything.

I believe that the error is in the variable 'output', I understand that it is the path where the encrypted file will be generated?

this is what i used:

java -jar pepk.jar --keystore=Implementacion.keystore --alias=implementacion --output='d:' --encryptionkey=eb10fe8f7c7c9df715022017b00c6471f8ba8170b13049a11e6c09ffe3056a104a3bbe4ac5a955f4ba4fe93fc8cef27558a3eb9d2a529a2092761fb833b656cd48b9de6a

Is there a manual or help in Corona for this process that explains how to publish on Android AppBundle in Google Play Store?

Thanks!

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 26,064 posts
  • Enterprise

When you upload a .aab file to Google Play, it will walk you through the Google App signing.

There isn't anything "Corona" specific about this, so Google's documentation should explain it, or you can find a generic tutorial using a Google search.

Now I believe your output isn't correct. I couldn't find it in my history where I ran the pepk.jar command, but you're telling it to output to D:\ but you're not giving it a file name. Do you have non-administrative rights to right to D:\  and you probably should include a filename like D:\implemntatacion_new.keystore or something.

Rob

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 26,064 posts
  • Enterprise

Here is a resource that looks like it's pretty through.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44103024/how-to-enable-google-play-app-signing

alfonso14

alfonso14
  • Observer

• 6 posts
  • Corona SDK

Thanks Rob, the problem was that you cannot use the character ':', in addition to not having named the file :)

tneilgardner

tneilgardner
  • Observer

• 5 posts
  • Corona SDK

Alfonso... what character did you use to replace the colon ":" where you specied the D drive?

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: google play, signing