[TOPIC: post.html]

tastymushroom

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
tastymushroom
  • Enthusiast

• 43 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi all,

My game has been removed from both the App store and Google play.

iOS due to not having videos in all the correct formats and Google I think because of some changes to do with the age limits on applications. I can't seem to keep up with the changes!

I'd like to get them both back on the stores, with an HD update, but this time around get a proper video made and do a little promotion.

The issue I have is time!

I'd like a little help to get the games back up.

Can anyone recommend / offer a publishing service?

Basically once I've finished the HD updates I'd like a game video and some promo stuff done and the games published to the App Stores.

Many thanks

Doug

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 26,408 posts
  • Enterprise

Hi Doug. Hopefully others with experience working with publishers can chime in with some advice. I don't have any direct experience trying to use a publisher, but we tried offering a publishing service for Corona apps (and we don't do that any more). But what I learned from that experience is that publishers are really wanting only hyper-casual games.  They want games that have shown some initial success and they are interested only in the highest quality apps.  

If you need help, we have a specific forum for job offers. You might want to consider asking there and providing a little more details on the scope of work to do.

Rob

tastymushroom

tastymushroom
  • Enthusiast

• 43 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi Rob,

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes I found your old pages on the publishing service and got excited, then I got a load of 404's and decided to have a beer!

I'll post something on the jobs bit and see if I get any more replies there.

Cheers

Doug

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: publishing