I have several questions about Native plugins on MacOS
- When I build my Corona Application with the Corona Simulator, the My.dylib is not inserted in the My.app. I have to do it myself with the Finder. Is there a parameter in a config file somewhere that I missed ? I do not have this problem when I build an iOS app or Android App. Also, the My.dylib is correctly found by the Corona Simulator itself.
- Is there somewhere a MacOS Corona Shell that I can use for using my plugin on MacOS without building it with the Corona Simulator ? In the native plugin template directories there is such app for iOS and Android but not for MacOS. Of course I can create myself a MacOS application linked with all the Corona Engine, but I think this is not good. The Corona Simulator can correctly create a MacOS application, so I guess that it is probably possible to do it directly with XCode without having myself to link my app with all the Corona dependencies.
- In the Github directory there is a .../platform/mac/CoronaShell. To build it I had to modify the CoronaShell.xcodeproj because there is nowhere a CoronaCards Framework. But the MacOS application does not run, after I linked it with .../platform/mac/CoronaCards. Is this "CoronaShell" obsolete ?
- I did not found the implementation source of the CoronaDelegate.h interface anywhere.
- Is there a way to have the MacOS application resizable ?
Thank you if Corona can help me.
[Edit] : I was able to generate the CoronaShell with corona/subrepos/enterpise/build.sh. This is really fine. But I loose too much time with stupid problems. I am lucky not having a boss behind me shouting about delays ;-)