[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

Vince_

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
Vince_
  • Contributor

• 305 posts
  • Enterprise

It's been a few years since I last touched my Corona made game. I'm using a new laptop and decided to download Corona SDK to start working on it again, but when I try to login I get an error stating there is a problem with my account configuration. Then I figured I would try to just register a new account but the image captcha is just a broken link and I can't do that either.

I'm on Windows 10. I tried using both the latest public release and latest daily build. Both fail to let me login.

Thanks

mysticeti

mysticeti
  • Contributor

• 122 posts
  • Corona SDK

In the old laptop did you forget to deauthorize? If you had, maybe that could  be one of the cause for you account config problem. I too checked just now, the captcha is still broken. I would suggest just to wait a bit for the weekday to begin.

Vince_

Vince_
  • Contributor

• 305 posts
  • Enterprise

In the old laptop did you forget to deauthorize? If you had, maybe that could  be one of the cause for you account config problem. I too checked just now, the captcha is still broken. I would suggest just to wait a bit for the weekday to begin.

A good idea, but I just tried it and sadly it didn't work. It's strange because after deauthorizing the old computer I can log back in to the simulator there without issue, running version 2017.3135.

mysticeti

mysticeti
  • Contributor

• 122 posts
  • Corona SDK

strange. maybe there is a server issue...lets wait a bit. I am having build issue also...

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,793 posts
  • Enterprise

Corona allows 50 authorizations per account, so the old 2 computer limit is long gone. But still doing a Deauthorize and Quit should have done the trick.

We fixed the problem with the image captcha on the registration code and did some other maintenance so maybe try logging in a day.

Rob

developer0744

developer0744
  • Observer

• 1 posts
  • Corona SDK

Thanks Rob. I still couldn't login on the new computer but I was able to create a new account. Surprisingly, my game still runs without any major issues in the new simulator. Glad to see Corona doing well!

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simulator, windows 10