Jump to content

[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Info about supported iOS version?
Started by d.mach Apr 26 2019 04:18 AM

1 reply to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]
#1

d.mach

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
d.mach
  • Contributor

  • 832 posts
  • Corona SDK

I'm working with Corona build 2019.3468 and wonder which is the first supported iOS version?

Is it supporting iOS 8.0 ?

 

Thanks for help!

 



[TOPIC: post.html]
#2

XeduR @Spyric

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
XeduR @Spyric
  • Contributor

  • 683 posts
  • Corona SDK

Documentation is your friend: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/start/systemReqs/index.html

 

"We only support iOS devices that run iOS 8.0 or higher."

iOS 8 is quite a rarity these days though. According to Apple, 95% of all devices introduced in the last 4 years are using iOS 11 or 12, which leaves the remaining 5% split between all previous iOS versions. (source: https://developer.apple.com/support/app-store/)




[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]