[TOPIC: post.html]

bamazy

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
bamazy
  • Observer

• 21 posts
  • Corona SDK

Dear all, 

I have problem with Appodeal ads on iOS builds. On a game that I am developing I have a button that shows rewarded video ad. After clicking on the button and viewing the ad, the button is not clickable anymore. I thought it was memore leak, so I tried a code that I found the forums to show memory usage every second but it doesn't show memory leak. 

Similar problem with Appodeal that I am having is on another app when I show interstitial app. I have a back button which I use Composer to go to previous scene. After an interstitial ad is shown, the back button does not work. Plus, the bottom banner disappears. 

I wonder if anybody had similar problem or if anyone knows how I can find what problem is. 

Regards

agramonte

agramonte
  • Corona Geek

• 1,152 posts
  • Corona SDK

I have neither of these problems. I hide the banner when I show an interstitial. No need to have a banner under the interstitial. What version are you using?

bamazy

bamazy
  • Observer

• 21 posts
  • Corona SDK

agramonte, I didn't think of hiding banner under interstitial. Do you think it might be the reason? 

I'll check it and let you know. 

bamazy

bamazy
  • Observer

• 21 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hiding bottom banner when showing interstitial solved the problem on the business app. However, it still exists on the game when I show the banner again after rewarded video is finished. 

Thank you very much. It helped a lot!  :wub:

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios, appodeal, rewarded video, interstitial