[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

nandgate

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
nandgate
  • Enthusiast

• 82 posts
  • Corona SDK

Has anyone encountered this error before?  I haven't changed my facebook login flow in quite some time, but sometimes occurs if I logout of facebook, quit my app, then re-launch and try to log back in.   This error appears when switching back from facebook.  Is there any cleanup I need to do after calling facebook.logout()?

This is native iOS using build 3462.  I feel like this started when I switched over to the v4a plugin.

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,665 posts
  • Enterprise

I don't know if you can set the token to nil after you logout or not, but it might be worth trying.

Rob

mitsik

mitsik
  • Enthusiast

• 32 posts
  • Corona SDK

I got the same in two different apps. Google shows this topic only for this error.

I have this error even on fresh install when nothing calls facebook.logout()

sometimes it works, but in 90% it throws this error

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked.

mitsik

mitsik
  • Enthusiast

• 32 posts
  • Corona SDK

I found that I have this error on device with installed Facebook app, without application it works better

MartingK

MartingK
  • Enthusiast

• 66 posts
  • Corona SDK

Nandgate, have you found the issue, logout,restart, then login causes this error.

Has anyone encountered this error before?  I haven't changed my facebook login flow in quite some time, but sometimes occurs if I logout of facebook, quit my app, then re-launch and try to log back in.   This error appears when switching back from facebook.  Is there any cleanup I need to do after calling facebook.logout()?

This is native iOS using build 3462.  I feel like this started when I switched over to the v4a plugin.

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: facebook, native