Could the experts in the forum talk a bit about game code architecture which should be followed for an optimized game? I am interested to know about design patterns.
- Let me be a bit more specific, how are popups introduced in game architecture ?
- Texts added in a file then depending on certain conditions, popup framework is called with specific text pulled from a file?
- or have different lua files for each overlay popup?
- I know it is kind of a vague question, but I would like to learn about optimized way, optimized architecture so that the coding can be done more efficiently.
- What is a good modular approach to coding? I know lua is not really an object oriented language, but functions can be reused with different parameters