[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
  • Observer

• 3 posts
  • Corona SDK

A player of my app reported that when he press the "done" key on the keyboard, the app crash. And I looked into the backlog (I caught "unhandledError" myself). here are the stack traceback:

java.lang.NullPointerException Java Stack Trace: java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue.xfer(LinkedTransferQueue.java:577) java.util.concurrent.LinkedTransferQueue.transfer(LinkedTransferQueue.java:1077) android.text.TextUtils.getChars(TextUtils.java:85) android.text.MeasuredText.setPara(MeasuredText.java:114) android.text.Layout.measurePara(Layout.java:1630) android.text.Layout.getDesiredWidth(Layout.java:91) android.text.Layout.getDesiredWidth(Layout.java:71) com.ansca.corona.graphics.TextRenderer.createBitmap(TextRenderer.java:250) com.ansca.corona.NativeToJavaBridge.callRenderText(NativeToJavaBridge.java:1536) com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.nativeRender(Native Method) com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.render(JavaToNativeShim.java:195) com.ansca.corona.Controller.updateRuntimeState(Controller.java:357) com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.CoronaGLSurfaceView$CoronaRenderer.onDrawFrame(CoronaGLSurfaceView.java:425) com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1625) com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1380)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function '?'

?: in function 'newText'

it`s amazing, from the traceback, It`s was happened when call newText. Can any one help me? :o

• 3244284500 likes this

vlads

vlads
  • Contributor

• 667 posts
  • Corona Staff

can you provide a sample code it can be reproduced with?

• Observer

• 3 posts
  • Corona SDK

can you provide a sample code it can be reproduced with?

It was reported by one player,and I can not recreate the problem. He said that he enter words in input field, and than press "done" key,  the Interface stuck. So I looked into the backlog and find this problem. I had check the info he provided, and sure that`s the error msg.

• shyambharmouri46 likes this

shyambharmouri46

shyambharmouri46
  • Observer

• 3 posts
  • Corona SDK

इसे हटाओ

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,646 posts
  • Enterprise

इसे हटाओattachicon.gifScreenshot_2019-01-08-13-51-13.png

Please post in English only.

Rob

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android crash, textrenderer, nullpointerexception