[TOPIC: post.html]

AkioSarkiz

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
AkioSarkiz
  • Observer

• 26 posts
  • Corona SDK

I have two questions.

1) What commission does the market charge? And is it too big?

2) I live in the CIS. The situation with the PayPal payment system is not the best for us. Can I withdraw money to qiwi or webmoney?

richard11

richard11
  • Contributor

• 293 posts
  • Corona SDK

They take a 30% commission but there's no submission costs so it's basically risk free - if your product doesn't sell, listing it didn't cost you anything. Just factor the commission in to your price so that you're left with an amount that you're happy with and everybody wins.

I'm personally quite happy with 30%. Corona itself is offered for free, and the marketplace is an existing perfectly-targeted customer base so you get a pretty decent reach without having to put money into your own marketing. Compared to other frameworks, the commission that they take is therefore pretty damned fair.

I believe you can only withdraw by PayPal at the moment, but the the Corona team seem very accomodating. It'd be worth contacting them directly to see if something alternate can be arranged... Perhaps they'll pay by cheque or something if the need arises.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,133 posts
  • Corona SDK

Thanks @richard11 for the response. To add on, as of now we only support PayPal, but we would look at a case-by-case basis. I can't make any promises since is really a request that would require a lot of manual processing. It's not something the accountants would want to do, but it never hurts to ask.

Just email support@coronalabs when the time comes.

Rob

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]