Is the simulator going to be updated with the new iPhone resolutions or is there a way to easily add them?
Jump to content
You can add your own resolutions till they get added to the official release.
On Windows do this:
1. Go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona\Resources\Skins
2. Find a file 'close' to the device you want to simulate (I suggest using one of the borderless ones)
3. Copy that file to your desktop.
4. Rename it with a suitable name.
5. Edit it and change the resolution
6. Copy it back to the folder from #1 (needs admin permission to do this()
Now start Corona and it will be in your list.
This update will persist even if you update Corona to a new version by installing over it.
If you're a mac user, find the folder containing this file: AmazonFireTV720.lua, then proceed as directed above.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board