[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

LuaRuntimeException - plugin_OneSignal.lua:78: json.decode called with nil string
Started by billyfairbank Dec 08 2018 07:41 PM

No replies to this topic
bug runtime error onesignal nil string json decode
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

billyfairbank

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
billyfairbank
  • Observer

• 25 posts
  • Corona SDK

I just updated the OneSignal plugin that I have in a Corona Native project and I noticed that every time the app receives a push notification, the following error appears in the console:

12-08 19:38:39.319 8637-8655/com.mycompany.app W/System.err: com.naef.jnlua.LuaRuntimeException: /Users/Kasten/Documents/OneSignal/GameThrive/SDK/Corona/SDK/android/../shared/plugin_OneSignal.lua:78: json.decode called with nil string
        at com.naef.jnlua.LuaState.lua_pcall(Native Method)
        at com.naef.jnlua.LuaState.call(Unknown Source:4)
        at OneSignal.LuaLoader$InitFunction$CoronaNotificationOpenedHandler$1$1.executeUsing(LuaLoader.java:159)
        at com.ansca.corona.CoronaRuntimeTaskDispatcher$TaskEvent.Send(CoronaRuntimeTaskDispatcher.java:170)
        at com.ansca.corona.events.EventManager.sendEvents(EventManager.java:91)
12-08 19:38:39.320 8637-8655/com.mycompany.app W/System.err:     at com.ansca.corona.Controller.updateRuntimeState(Controller.java:318)
        at com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.CoronaGLSurfaceView$CoronaRenderer.onDrawFrame(CoronaGLSurfaceView.java:425)
        at com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1625)
        at com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1380)

UPDATE: I found out that the error above only happens if you send a push without any additional data. 

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]