Why does the size of the image change?
Nov 25 2018 09:10 AM
My code doesn't work. Guess why?
Technically speaking, it is impossible to exceed a device's limits, so I'm not sure what you mean by that, or really by anything else.
You really need to provide sample code and clearer explanation of what you are actually doing, what you expected to happen and what actually happened. Your current explanation is simply unintelligible.
Yes. I second that request.
- Please provide us with a zip file containing a tiny sample project we can run.
- Important: This project must RUN so we can examine it without extra effort. It should contain main.lua, config.lua and the image asset you are talking about.
- Attach the zip file to this post (click 'more reply options' button next top orange post button below).
- Then tell us:
- What you did.
- What you saw.
- What you expected so see.
- Why you think what you saw is wrong.
With this, we can much more easily help you. i.e. Help us to help you by making it easy for us to reproduce the issue.
If it helps, you can use my starter project here, but please rename it before uploading your modified version:
Edited by roaminggamer, 25 November 2018 - 10:01 AM.