[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

firerabbit.info

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
firerabbit.info
  • Contributor

• 193 posts
  • Corona SDK

firerabbit, you are being a stubborn martyr. I just read this chain and it says that Appodeal is not supporting Corona’s appodeal plugin. Rob also says that Corona has always maintained it and Rob and others have also said that Corona cant make their plugin for Amazon because Appodeal does not have Amazon SDK available. Go ask Appodeal for Amazon SDK

Er, what?  Yes, Appodeal doesn't support Corona's Appodeal plugin.  Corona does.  Where did I say otherwise?  

Where did you get that Appodeal doesn't have an "Amazon SDK"?  Appodeal already works with Amazon... on Unity.  Has always worked with Amazon on Unity.  This is Corona specific and has been broken for over a year.

And then you finish by telling me I should reach out to Appodeal... for an "Amazon SDK"... on behalf of Corona?  Don't you think it should be Corona and Appodeal who should talk and sort this out?  Appodeal works 100% in Unity, and the conclusion is you want _me_ and Appodeal to fix it?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

See both attachments, I can add even more if you'd like...

OMWtN5w.png

tupoiEr.png

Attached Files

pixec

pixec
  • Contributor

• 210 posts
  • Corona SDK

I never said you should reach to them on behalf of corona. You said that.

The posts here clearly read that corona staff uses appodeal ios and android sdk to build their plugin. You see the sdks here https://wiki.appodeal.com/en. Since there is no dedicated amazon sdk and the android sdk there doesnt apparently support amazon appstore or amazon fire devices, corona staff cant just magically write something to make them work.

The conclusion is that corona cant do the update if there isnt something to update to. You just misunderstand me and the situation.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 26,683 posts
  • Enterprise

Now that we have this massive Android project mostly behind us and we have a new build system, we are looking into seeing if this can be addressed on our side.

• firerabbit.info likes this

firerabbit.info

firerabbit.info
  • Contributor

• 193 posts
  • Corona SDK

Now that we have this massive Android project mostly behind us and we have a new build system, we are looking into seeing if this can be addressed on our side.

:)

[topic_controls]
« Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: appodeal, amazon, corona, google, play, services