this may be a stupid question and is somewhere on coronalabs.com but I can't find is.
how do I test my app on IOS?
Jump to content
When you have a question on docs try this:
1. Start here: https://docs.coronalabs.com/api/
Then, if you're not looking for a syntax answer, look at the top of the page and try the:
2. Guides: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/index.html
3. Tutorials: https://docs.coronalabs.com/tutorial/index.html
4. Etc. (See other links at top of API docs page).
5. Failing that, try a search like this on google:
site: coronalabs.com subject_word_1 .. subject_word_N
Ex: site: coronalabs.com test ios
In this case, the page you want is: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/iOSBuild/index.html
This is located under the general guide (#2 above) category: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/index.html#building-and-distribution
Community Forum Software by IP.Board