[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Json with corona sdk
Started by guibbv2011 Nov 12 2018 11:50 AM

- - - - -
6 replies to this topic
json tiled
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

guibbv2011

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
guibbv2011
  • Observer

• 3 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hello good afternoon to all

I'm missing, I do not know how to implement a .json file in my project, I made a login screen in tiled I do not know if it will work, but I did kkk, I exported the file in .json for my corona project, but I do not know how to deploy it

I'll be grateful for all the answers that will help me.

I'll be grateful for all the answers that will help me.

nick_sherman

nick_sherman
  • Corona Geek

• 1,810 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hmm, I've never heard of people designing UI screens in Tiled before. Isn't it just easier to build it with code?

anaqim

anaqim
  • Contributor

• 770 posts
  • Corona SDK

hi,

it is well described in the documentation here

https://docs.coronalabs.com/api/library/json/index.html

i am going to assume you are fresh at programming so here is the thing about corona sdk:

it comes with a well indexed and updated documentation that will solve 95% of all your issues.

it may seem daunting at first but the documentation is much better than code snippets off the web since it is not only updated but will also help you learn and understand the code better.

i say this from own experience doing exactly that.

now the good part. corona is powerful and will let you create almost anything, and because corona is well made, well documented and lua is both forgiving and straight forward, you will be able to do more and do it faster.

however, learning programming is like learning any foreign language, it takes study, practice and time.

nick_sherman

nick_sherman
  • Corona Geek

• 1,810 posts
  • Corona SDK

I think he is asking how to load a Tiled map saved in json format, which contains a UI design.

Obviously there are loaders like Polytiled but I'm not sure trying to bend them to create a UI is the best way forward....

anaqim

anaqim
  • Contributor

• 770 posts
  • Corona SDK

maybe, but its his 2nd post and formatting leave a lot to imagination so it was an attempt at least  ;)

guibbv2011

guibbv2011
  • Observer

• 3 posts
  • Corona SDK

Acho que ele está perguntando como carregar um mapa do Tiled salvo no formato json, que contém um design de interface do usuário.

Obviamente, existem carregadores como o Polytiled, mas não tenho certeza se tentar dobrá-los para criar uma interface do usuário é o melhor caminho a seguir ....

Sorry for not posting in English, is exactly that, I'm trying to do because in the channel of the endless coronalabs sk8boarder made a splash screen. I saw that it was easier to do without .json

Sorry for not posting in English,
is exactly that, I'm trying to do because in the channel of the endless coronalabs sk8boarder made a splash screen. I saw that it was easier to do without .json

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,904 posts
  • Enterprise

Please post in English, please.

Thanks

Rob

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]