[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

No native.showPopup on ios after rewardedVideo
Started by graham.hoyle Aug 31 2018 04:57 AM

- - - - -
4 replies to this topic
native.showpopup appodeal rewardedvideo
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

graham.hoyle

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
graham.hoyle
  • Enthusiast

• 40 posts
  • Corona SDK

Is there any particular reason why I frequently get the error "[Device] ERROR: native.showPopup() does not support mail popups on this device"  after a rewardedVideo finishes on my iPad pretty much disabling the app until I restart it.

The error is very random and doesn't always occur after a video. native.showPopup("mail",options) always works when called from elsewhere.

The problem NEVER happens on android builds.

shaneggpierce

shaneggpierce
  • Observer

• 1 posts
  • Corona SDK

I am also having kissanime this issue. No problem on groupme the android side either but seems to be problem on letgo iOS only. 

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,660 posts
  • Enterprise

Can you put together a sample project that demonstrates this issue and use the Report a Bug feature at the top of the page, please?

Thanks

Rob

sanctempdyra

sanctempdyra
  • Observer

• 5 posts
  • Corona SDK

Can you put together a sample project that demonstrates this issue and use the Report a Bug feature at the top of the page, please?

Thanks

Rob

Yes, do this please. And Anyone who solve this kissanime issue do mention and write steps how to do it.

graham.hoyle

graham.hoyle
  • Enthusiast

• 40 posts
  • Corona SDK

I have to admit that I think my issue was a "Typo" where I had "phase ==" instead of "event.phase ==" in the listener. After correcting that I was not aware of the issue causing problems and forgot about it so my advice is to really check that.

My App is out there now and I'm not getting any crash reports ( or "users" for that matter so that helps! ...HaHa )

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]