[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Ninichi | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire
Started by ninichimusic Jul 27 2018 05:42 PM

No replies to this topic
composer music music for games composing soundtrack sound game music composer game music vgm freelance composer
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

ninichimusic

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
ninichimusic
  • Observer

• 7 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hello, I'm Ninichi & I'm a freelance game music composer. I've worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together. It would be great to learn more about your project & explore things further! 

You can visit my website: ninichimusic.com​, to get a better sense of me, my music, my credit list, testimonials etc.

Here's a quick link to my game music page: ninichimusic.com​/game-music

For royalty-free music see: ninichimusic.com/royalty-free-music

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it. 

-----

Testimonials:

'Ninichi has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for me'

- Robert White | Creator of Shakey's Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

​'Ninichi was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!'

- Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

• R2robot likes this

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: composer, music, music for games, composing, soundtrack, sound, game music composer, game music, vgm, freelance composer