Simple question about images directory
Jul 27 2018 12:32 PM
Best Answer roaminggamer , 28 July 2018 - 10:13 AM
Last note. This is a typical layout for my games and apps:
- Icon-*.png - Icky, but you still need to put Android icons in root folder.
- data\ - Optional folder for text lists, databases, etc.
- fonts\ - I hate content in root folder, so any fonts go here.
- fillW.png - 16 x 16 white fill
- fillT.png - 16 x 16 transparent fill
- sub-folders as needed ...
- levels\ - Optional folder for tiled levels and images.
- scenes\ - A folder for my composer.* scene files if I use composer.
- common.lua - scratchpad module used by all other game modules
- game.lua - Core game module (usually requires others)
- more files and folders as needed
- ssk2\ - SSK2 of course.
- Images.xcassets\ - iOS Icons
- LaunchScreen.storyboardc - iOS launch screen stuff.