[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Which AdNetwork do you use for rewarded videos?
Started by DevilDev Jul 02 2018 10:52 PM

3 replies to this topic
adnetwork rewarded videos money
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

DevilDev

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
DevilDev
  • Enthusiast

• 49 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi guys!

I am confused about which AdNetwork to use for rewarded videos(Other than AdMediation networks)

1. Can anyone share their experience and opinions? I am a newbie and don't know which one pays higher( Comparatively) 
  2. When will AdMob revenue-sharing plugin become available?

--Devil

DevilDev

DevilDev
  • Enthusiast

• 49 posts
  • Corona SDK

Why no one reply??

Did I ask a wrong question?

roaminggamer

roaminggamer
  • Corona Geek

• 6,748 posts
  • Corona SDK

Because it is one of these questions where there is no meaningful answer to be given.  

Also, we see questions like this too often.  New folks always want a magic bullet to riches, but that isn't how it works.

Different people use different ad providers.  Their reasons vary. 

Just choose one and use it.  You can only learn about ads and ad providers through hard earned experience.

PS - Your premature exclusion of mediation networks also strikes me as odd.  Why exclude anything till you've tried it.

Just go use Appodeal or AppLovin.  Those are both easy to use.

PPS - re: AdMob.  Nobody knows this.  When it is available it will be announced in the blog.

• agramonte likes this

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 24,118 posts
  • Corona Staff

@roaminggamer provided a pretty good assessment, but let me add a little more context.

We don't know what region of the world you're focused on. We also don't know what region of the world your app will have success in. We don't know what level of success your app will have in general.  Why does this matter?

Well, ad providers have several metrics they apply to determine if you get ads or not, or if you get good paying ads or not. Not all ads are the same. The number of installs you have impacts the ability to get quality, higher paying ads. The region of the world your players are in impacts the number of ads available (fill rate). Then to make it even more hard to answer is that no one has real insight as to what the ad providers are doing. They change their algorithms all the time to optimize their profit.

All you can do is try providers and see what works for you and what doesn't.  

There is no ETA on the rev-share version of AdMob. It may be a future project. It is not something we are actively working on at this time.

Rob

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adnetwork, rewarded videos, money