Can someone please help me with an issue I am having . I am not able to see the animation from Tiled map editor after I run build in corona simulator.
Here is what I am using :
- Dusk Engine
- Tiled map editor
- Corona sdk
- Xcode to build in iphone 7
Here is a description of the problem :
- I created fire animation using a sprite sheet in Tiled map editor
- Dragged the fire animation in one of the layers in Tiled map editor
- Fire animation clearly shows in my Tiled map editor
- The animation does not show up in corona simulator
- The animation does not show up on ios after building using xcode in iphone 7
- Tile map properties I have added anim:enabled true
Am I missing something? I was expecting the fire animation from the tile layer to show up in corona simulator too Some assistance would be much appreciated and also a step by step guide if possible. Thanks.