i think that i have read approx. 20 stackoverflow and more than 30 webpages concerning the problem
that audio plays well on the Corona SDK but not once that it is deployed on the device.
i have a timer that after 10 seconds plays an alarm in a loop.
Testing this on the simulator, everything works fine. I hit a button and after 10 seconds
the alarm sounds in a loop
Testing this on the device, i hit a button and after 10 seconds i hear like a tenth of a second of that audio file.
Steps i have tried so far:
- check that case-sensitive file name is not the case.
- exchanged the WAV with a MP3 file.
- exchanged the WAV with a OGG file.
- checked that the WAV file is 16bit
- tried to call that file from the root, the assets and a new sub-folder.
Nothing worked out.
wind10 and building via the Corona Simulator build function
Can anyone offer a hint on how to log what happens with the file on the phone
to the Corona Simulator Console ?
Thanks in advance and greetings from this corner of the planet!