Coronium Core 2.1.0 is now available for installation.
Please click here for important information about Coronium Core 2.1.1
- Browser based admin for informational data in regards to app usage, users, device metrics, and more.
- Browser based code editor for building server-side project APIs.
- Client-side Users module for user registration, login tracking, and optional customizable email confirmations.
- Client-side Analytics module to collect usage statistics and device metrics.
- Server-side Email module for sending email via Mailgun.
- Server-side Template module for resuable customized output.
- CORS support for the Pages module.
- MySQL EZ Query method selectOne added for simple single record retrieval.
- MySQL EZ Query method insertMany added for optimized multi-record insertion.
- Various date and time utility methods for the MySQL module.
- Ability to adjust Corona network client-side timeout for large workloads.
- Ability to adjust MySQL server-side timeout for large workloads.
- Detailed documentation and eight new screencasts covering the new features.
To get a quick glimpse of the new Webmin check out this screencast: https://develephant.github.io/coronium-core-docs/screencasts/#api-code-editor
Before upgrading be sure to create a snapshot or backup of your current system.
Please post any issues or questions in this forum. Enjoy!