[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

iPhone X AdMob Ad Rendering Question!
Started by d.mach Oct 27 2017 01:52 AM

76 replies to this topic
iphonex iphone iphone x admob banner
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
« Page 4 of 4 2 3 4
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

karpovpw

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
karpovpw
  • Contributor

• 229 posts
  • Corona Staff

As I've said, I'm not that good with a marketing, but shouldn't you register your provision profile on an Admob's dashboard or something? You can ask their support team for a guidance on this kind of stuff.

[TOPIC: post.html]

dislam

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
dislam
  • Contributor

• 160 posts
  • Corona SDK

As I've said, I'm not that good with a marketing, but shouldn't you register your provision profile on an Admob's dashboard or something? You can ask their support team for a guidance on this kind of stuff.

I don't think AdMob requires the provisioning profile details.  As I've done in the past, I just created a new Ad Unit ID for the banner and another for the interstitial, and integrated that into my code. 

However, another thing I have to do is, once the app shows up in the App Store (and Google Play store), I need to associate that App ID in the AdMob dashboard with that specific app so that it shows the real icon in the dashboard rather than a blank one.   This usually take 48 hours for AdMob to see the new app in the app stores.  Maybe this is how they associate the provisioning profiles for the iPhone X.

Anyways I'll give it a couple of days and sees how it goes (my app isn't submitted yet though).  I'll check the google discussion group for additional help.

[topic_controls]
« Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

[/topic_controls]