This post is archived, or I would have asked there: https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/42289-identify-volume-button-pressed-on-ios-possible/
- What we'd like to do is receive a keypress, any keypress.
- One way to get a keypress is to pair a Bluetooth device.
- Selected wireless selfie sticks send keypresses over Bluetooth to take the picture.
- On IOS, that keypress is Volume Up, which may cause a problem.
- We'd like to do this in Corona, not with native code.
Is there a spec of what keypresses are detected by Corona, or more information about these types of triggers and selfie stick support?