I am currently using a one-touch joystick and I was wondering if I create different buttons and press them will the joystick appear on top of that button? If so, how can I fix that? Thank you!
SSK2: Will a one/two touch joystick interfere with other button events?
Oct 15 2017 02:19 PM
Best Answer roaminggamer , 15 October 2017 - 02:45 PM
- One Touch - Whole screen as button.
- Two Touch - Screen split in middle horizontal emulating two buttons.
- One Stick - A joystick that has two modes.
- Two Stick - Screen is split with two joysticks, one on each half of screen.
- One Stick + One Touch - Half-screen is joystick pad, half is button. (Swap-able via configuration in call to builder.)
Lastly, the library supplies a joystick factory so you can build them directly and control where they go a little more easily.
When using the factory, there is a critical argument called 'inputObj' that controls how touches are processed. See the docs.