Material-UI (mui) version 0.3.0 has been released. This version introduces a major change. It addresses the scaling issues people were having. It follows the config.lua width, height scaling and supports iPhone X or insets.
See the demo config.lua for settings. Overall width and height are scaled by 320x480 or 360x693 (iPhone X for instance). The coordinate system uses Corona's internal one. Scaling is based on what it does. Which makes it fall in line with other Apps. In doing so the method "getScaleVal()" has been depreciated. Do not use "getScaleVal()." To use version 0.3.0, please adjust your widths, heights and positioning (x,y) of your App.
- Requires Corona SDK build 2017.3135 or greater.
- A lot of internal changes.
- Fixed newSelect() display.
- Supports safe zone insets and iPhone X display area.
- mui-data must be included in the top section of your scene file. It needs it for safeArea values. See menu.lua for example.
local muiData = require( "materialui.mui-data" )
- Be sure if you are supporting iOS to..
- For iOS devices, please add to you "plist": UILaunchStoryboardName = "LaunchScreen",
- For iOS devices, copy the folder "LaunchScreen.storyboardc" to your project ONLY if it doesn't already exist. If it exist skip this step!
To place a background in the safe zone be sure to look at the top of the menu.lua file for an example.
How to Start
Visit project on GitHub:
Blog Entry from CoronaLabs
Online Documentation (formatted similar to Corona's SDK documentation):
More demos coming with data pagination, clock, picture viewer, etc. Improvements on going.