[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

firerabbit.info

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
firerabbit.info
  • Contributor

• 168 posts
  • Corona SDK

Yup. Just ran in Android Studio was an almost instant hook-up to dashboard. Man, I cannot believe that this was all we need!!!!

Scott, you have to update your documents. This killed about 40 hours of my time / demoralized me! Why did I have to discovered this 3 weeks after the fact after a random google search? I understand there's an underlying issue but come on dude, tell the people! Anyways, still annoyed but happy.

Alex

Scott Harrison

Scott Harrison
  • Corona Geek

• 1,785 posts
  • Enterprise

To be honest I was not aware of this solution, I have spending a good amount of my time working on trying to update crashlytics to work with firebase.

A know a lot of people don’t like to step into Xcode or Android Studio if they don’t have to. When making docs and plugins I try to make it as simple as possible (within reason)

firerabbit.info

firerabbit.info
  • Contributor

• 168 posts
  • Corona SDK

To be honest I was not aware of this solution, I have spending a good amount of my time working on trying to update crashlytics to work with firebase.

A know a lot of people don’t like to step into Xcode or Android Studio if they don’t have to. When making docs and plugins I try to make it as simple as possible (within reason)

It would be great if it worked with Firebase as that is where Crashlytics is going.  We are already using your Firebase plugin so it would be great if we could use Crashlytics with it.

Scott Harrison

Scott Harrison
  • Corona Geek

• 1,785 posts
  • Enterprise

I know it has been awhile I got crashlytics working with firebase. Probably be a little bit before it is released to the public but I want to make sure fabric crashlytics is working first.

firerabbit.info

firerabbit.info
  • Contributor

• 168 posts
  • Corona SDK

Great news, can't wait to try it.  Currently the only way we can get this plugin to work right now is to manually build a game in the Android SDK (as in, NOT in Corona SDK) so that it registers with Fabric. After that the plugin will work.  Not great.

Cheers,

Chris

[topic_controls]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fabric, crash, crashlytics