Corona Blitz 2017.01 is over!
Here are the results:
Here is a video of the games being played by Jupiter Hadley:
I know things have changed a bit lately with Appodeal acquiring Corona but this doesn't change anything "Corona Blitz" related. It's still on and the countdown has started!
The jam will start on April 1st and end on April 8th. Then, every user on itch.io will be able to vote until April 15th.
Official Twitter account is @corona_blitz (https://twitter.com/corona_blitz) and hashtag is #CoronaBlitz2017
The theme is Virtue! Good luck and have fun!
Don't forget to sign up on itch.io!
Here are the RULES:
- Submit as many games as you want.
- Thinking of an idea, designing your game or testing gameplay does NOT count against your 4 hours. Only thing that counts as your 4 hours is coding part.
- You CAN use any assets, libraries and plugins (except "Remove Splash Screen" plugin) that you create, rightfully own or have the right to use it with appropriate licenses but you have to state the corresponding licenses in your game page and your binary.
- You can NOT use templates of any kind.
- You can NOT remove "Powered by Corona Labs" splash screen.
- Since this is a ranked event, you MUST upload your game in at least one of the following formats: .exe (Windows), .apk (Android) or .app (macOS)
- You HAVE an extra hour for every single submission to make your executable files available for download. Keep in mind that this extra hour is NOT available after the jam period ends