Does anyone find the solution for this? i am having the same problem
Jump to content
PROGRESS ON SOLUTION:
Apparently, yesterday, Apple released XCode 8 GM Seed (the pre-release version of XCode 8) - the same day we are all experiencing this problem. I will install XCode 8 GM Seed (pre-release) and report back to you here if it resolve our problems or not.
Apple has told me that FOR ALL DEVELOPERS WITH THIS ISSUE, to refer to this same ticket number and inform the developer support rep, at the number below, that your situation is the same as this one.
Apple Support Case # 100018694114
Apple Developer Support
7am-5pm PST - 1 (800) 633-2152
I had the same problem. Here is my environment setting:
I didn't update my corona, xcode and application loader for at least a month. And I start getting problem from yesterday.
Error Email Message From Apple:
Having Same issue with my PhoneGap IOS App and my upload with Application Builder was successful.
Was thinking Disabling Bitcode in my ItunesConnect App Account will help but got same error after upload to Itune Store
Also added a plugin cordova-plugin-disable-bitcode to disable bitcode in my app yet had same error after upload.
You can follow my posy HERE to get updates from people around the world about this problem.
I pray we all find luck to this problem i believe is cause/flagged by Apple for a reason i cant explain
Okay everyone. It is my belief that the reason we are experiencing this problem is because Corona SDK does not currently allow us to support iOS version 10 (which also requires XCode 8).
It's interesting that the XCode 8 beta (XCode 8 GM Seed) was released Wednesday, and rather than give Corona a chance to make it work, our builds for iOS v9.xx (with XCode 7.3.1) cannot be properly processed by iTunes Connect.
As you can see, this person is having the same problem with no mention of being a Corona developer.
I have been trying for almost 24 hours (about 11 attempts with all variants of changes) and no luck. I finally stumbled across this post and glad I did, my forehead was beginning to hurt from the wall slams!
I'm building with Corona enterprise directly from Xcode and have tried submitting both ways, Application Loader, and directly from Xcode.
Each submit results with the "...If your app contains bitcode, bitcode processing may have failed. Because of these errors, this build of your app will not be able to be submitted for review or placed on the App Store. For information that may help resolve this issue, see Tech Note 2432." error about 5 minutes later, and the build has a red flag on it through the developers console. My bitcode IS disabled in Xcode as well.
Waiting with coffee...
Since Wednesday of this week, have you successfully uploaded anything to iTunes Connect using Xcode 7.3.1 without getting an email 10 minutes later telling you that processing of the file has stopped? See messages above from others.
I'm not saying I was able to, just saying that there's no xcode8 requirement.
I assume Apple screwed something up and they are deciding how to come out of this saying that it's developers fault.
Just wait and see, no reason to get angry over something we have no control.
Sorry I can't come up with anything else.
There's quite some people on their forums with same issue.
At this point, I don't know that we need more reports of this happening. It's clearly an issue on the Apple side. It's effected just about every developer of every framework including native developers.
Apple is being bombarded by complaints so hopefully they will get a fix out soon for this. Upgrading to Xcode 8 is not going to solve the problem since Corona is still based on iOS 9.3. It's probably going to create more issues than it helps (later versions of the simulator support iOS 10 beta so you can test apps locally and you would need Xcode 8 for that) but for release purposes you need to stay with Xcode 7 until we turn on the non-Beta iOS 10.
Our engineers are looking at a work around but no promises it will pan out.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board