This post is about some of my new modules/utilities.
Thus far I've completed and released three:
- RGStateCalc - A small module to guess what (US) state you are in based on GPS coordinates. This can be modified for a number of other uses and is a proof of concept more than a tool.
- RGRagDolls - A small module to help you more easily create rag dolls in Corona SDK.
- RGEasyPicker - A replacement for the Picker Widget. This is a highly adjustable and scaling tolerant picker.
As with the Answer Packs, these items are all available as rewards for Patrons, so if you don't want to buy, consider becoming a Patron and getting them as a free Patron reward.
Meanwhile, I'm working on tons of other items:
- Swipe Navigation Module for Composer
- Easy Physics Drag, Drop, and Toss
- Event Reflector (send events from one instance of Corona to another for testing)
- MultiScroller - Scroll Widget Replacement that handles embedded scrollers, buttons, dynamic content loading, etc.
- RGBehaviors - A module that allows you to create 'strap-on' modular behaviors.
- Tweaking Tools - A toolkit to make editing and adjusting apps and GUIs easier.
- RGActions - A toolkit of 'action game++" actions like: aim, seek, face target, thrust forward, etc.
- RGEasyRemoteImage - A module to simplify downloading, displaying, and managing remote images on the fly.
- RGEasyPopups - A replacement for system.showAlert() that allows you to make nice looking pop-up dialogs which are part of the Corona display environment.
If you see something in my list that seems like a must have, let me know so I can prioritize.