Hi folks. Many of you probably know me from the forums or the Corona Geek hangout.
If you know me from the forums, then you probably see me answering questions on nearly a daily basis.
I enjoy doing this, and will continue to do so, but I have found that sometimes folks ask questions that I can't justify spending the time to answer or when i do answer them, I wish I could give a better example.
Today, I'm testing the waters with an idea I've been kicking around for a bit.
I am releasing what I will be calling 'Answer Packs'. These 'packs' contain answer to a month's worth of questions that I found interesting enough to spend more time and effort on.
I will distributing these answers in two ways:
1. You can get monthly packs for free by becoming my Patron: http://www.patreon.com/roaminggamer
2. You can buy them for $2.99 each on Sellfy (and later on GumRoad): http://sellfy.com/p/pL5g/
A typical pack will have around 20..40 answers in it. For example the 2015 July Pack has 26 answers.
Now, if you're at all intrigued, but not sure that $3 is worth it, you can try before you buy. These links are desktop samplers of the answer packs:
+ All (more to come):
(Note: The previews don't have source code. They are just executable samples.)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post below.
Meanwhile, back to work for me. Right now I'm working on these packs:
- April 12 Interesting Questions
- May 11 Interesting Questions
- June ~41 Interesting Questions (I'll review them all before deciding)
- August 13 Interesting Questions
I'm also working on other good stuff that I'll announce soon.