[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Calling Composer.gotoScene in vungle callback throws error
Started by jflowers45 Sep 23 2014 08:41 PM

4 replies to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

jflowers45

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
jflowers45
  • Contributor

• 320 posts
  • Enterprise

Hi,
  If I force the user to press a button to transition to the next scene after a vungle incentivized ad shows, it works fine.  However, if I automatically call composer.gotoScene, I get the following error in my Android device logs.  Is that a limitation of working with the combination of Corona and Vungle?

===============================================================

I/Corona  (21804): ?:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'height' (a nil value)
I/Corona  (21804): stack traceback:
I/Corona  (21804):  ?: in function 'createCursor'
I/Corona  (21804):  ?: in function 'method'
I/Corona  (21804):  /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:253: in function 'dispatchEvent'
I/Corona  (21804):  /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/subrepos/composer/composer.lua:1361: in function 'listener'
I/Corona  (21804):  /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/subrepos/timer/timer.lua:173: in function 'method'
I/Corona  (21804):  /Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:253: in function </Users/jenkins/slaveroot/workspace/Templates/label/android/platform/resources/init.lua:221>
D/

jflowers45

jflowers45
  • Contributor

• 320 posts
  • Enterprise

this was related to 'adEnd' getting called twice, so I was calling composer.gotoscene twice in a row, which throws this error

jordyn.chuhaloff

jordyn.chuhaloff
  • Enthusiast

• 49 posts
  • Enterprise

Hi there, we have a fix for the duplicate callback in our next release. It still needs to go through QA, but I can update this when we push it to Corona :)

Jordyn / Vungle

jflowers45

jflowers45
  • Contributor

• 320 posts
  • Enterprise

Hey Jordyn,

Great!  Glad to know I wasn't crazy :)

jordyn.chuhaloff

jordyn.chuhaloff
  • Enthusiast

• 49 posts
  • Enterprise

Hi all, 

We've pushed our newest Android SDK, version 3.2.2 to Corona. It fixes the duplicate callbacks issue :)

Jordyn / Vungle

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]