Please fix the issue asap. we are unable to upload build to app store
Jump to content
Experienced devs learn from the past that submitting when a new iOS is pending is risky. Next time, do what you need to do two/four weeks ahead of the 'event' and/or wait a week or two after. Avoid the rush in any case.
Probably not what you want to hear, but it's more an acceptance of the reality of being in the kitchen when Apple is cooking up big releases.
Keeping up with what Walter posted, the reason for the GameCenter error(s) on app submission is because they are now deprecated. The way for these errors to be resolved is to reimplement some of the Game Center functionality with this: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/GameKit/Reference/GKGameCenterViewController_Ref/Reference/Reference.html
(Note: Something Corona would need to do, not us of course)
@madTeam and @PickionGames, what build are you using? That symbol is was removed a few months ago. Have you tried using the latest release (2393a) to see if you are getting the same errors as others (gameNetwork)?
I thought I did but when I open Corona the welcome screen says 2393, is it suppose to say 2393a?
Anyway, redownloading it now to see if it'll help with error.
Ok I was using regular 2393. Updated to 2393a, even though on welcome screen it still says 2393 without the a.
I'm getting the same error as everyone else is getting now about the game network I believe. @madTeam you have to update your Corona to 2393a too I guess.
Okay, we think we have found a workaround to Apple's false alarm. We are making this available in daily build 2422. You may still see warnings about non-public APIs, but you should no longer see errors preventing your app from uploading.
What we are doing:
Pro/Enterprise users: you can use this daily build. We appreciate any reports on this. Expect to continue to see warnings, but the error should (hopefully) go away.
Starter/Basic users: Because Apple is making so many things in flux, we are going to wait for the dust to settle post-iOS 8 before we update the public release. Too many variables can change right now, and it doesn't make sense for us to play a cat-and-mouse game with Apple — there may be other public APIs that Apple will capriciously choose to cause submission errors. Hopefully, given that native iOS devs are affected, Apple will fix this on their servers.
What you can do if you really must submit:
Right off, we recommend that you avoid submitting right now. Experience (https://devforums.apple.com/message/1035262#1035262) suggests you should postpone submissions until 2 weeks after iOS 8.
However, if you really must submit right now, you should submit your grievances to Apple. To that end, we have created a form letter (below) that you can send to (email@example.com).
You will need to replace NINE_DIGIT_ID with the corresponding nine digit identifier from iTunes Connect.
Community Forum Software by IP.Board