[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError crash on Archos 80 Titanium (A80TI)
Started by paolo.guglielmini.vr Feb 21 2014 02:41 AM

3 replies to this topic
crash java startup a80ti crash report
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

paolo.guglielmini.vr

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
paolo.guglielmini.vr
  • Observer

• 1 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi, I'd like to show you a crash report I received on Google Developer console. 

The device is a Archos 80 Titanium running Android 4.1.

Here is the stack trace:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at com.ansca.corona.CoronaActivity.onCreate(CoronaActivity.java:115) at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5008) at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1079) at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2023) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2084) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:130) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1195) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4745) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:786) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:553) at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method) Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at com.ansca.corona.CoronaEnvironment.setLuaErrorHandler(CoronaEnvironment.java:379) at com.ansca.corona.CoronaEnvironment.<clinit>(CoronaEnvironment.java:41) ... 15 more Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load lua: findLibrary returned null at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535) at com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.<clinit>(JavaToNativeShim.java:119) ... 17 more  

My app is installed in a lot of different devices and only that one provides this error.

It is a known error? Should I report it?

ksan

ksan
  • Corona Geek

• 2,795 posts
  • Corona SDK

Got the same crash report from a Optimus L3 (e0). Apparently it runs Android version 2.3.3 - 2.3.7. Not sure if this is an issue experienced on older Android versions.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,541 posts
  • Enterprise

@paolo.guglielmini.vr, we have patched a couple of things daily builds after 2100 that solves some odd crashes with a couple of families of chipsets, like the Tegra's.  Your device isn't a Tegra, but The Mali 400 GPU may be one of those that gets fixed.  You would need to be  Pro or Enterprise subscriber to get to the daily builds.  You will have to wait until the next public build to take advantage of those fixes.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about the Android underpinnings to translate the crash log.  I'll ask the engineers if they think this is one of those things fixed already.

Rob

ksan

ksan
  • Corona Geek

• 2,795 posts
  • Corona SDK

Rob, I got the same error on an app built with 2180 or 2181. So assuming both the OPs crash and mine are the same (and they look that way) then this is not related to those post 2100 fixes. Thanks for looking into it. 

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]