[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Errors Uploading to the App Store?
Started by Mhrosales Dec 30 2013 07:35 AM

- - - - -
36 replies to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

Mhrosales

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Even if I fix the Icon issues, how can I resolve the error with the Corona Signing?

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,922 posts
  • Enterprise

Here is the thread that was discussing this issue:  http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/41367-comcoronalabstemplate-app-store-publishing-error/

The solution was to completely clean out the certificates and keys.

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Ive cleared all of my Certificates and Keys and have remade all my profiles. I do not know what to do and I am backed against a wall. Any guidelines or walkthroughs to make sure I did everything correctly would be very appreciated

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

UPDATE: Re deleted everything and tried again, this time only getting one error.

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/38/rp_fjvt50_v66sg1s9gkmrwm0000gn/T/789609023.itmsp - Error Messages:
        Apple's web service operation was not successful
        Unable to authenticate the package: 789609023.itmsp
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'RJJH.app/RJJH' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

Please Help if you have any idea,

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,922 posts
  • Enterprise

Did you re-download the profiles and restart corona SDK after doing so?  Have you rebooted?

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Just restarted my computer and now have 3 more errors

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/38/rp_fjvt50_v66sg1s9gkmrwm0000gn/T/789609023.itmsp - Error Messages:
        Apple's web service operation was not successful
        Unable to authenticate the package: 789609023.itmsp
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '72x72' pixels, in .png format." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'RJJH.app/RJJH' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Your package contains a file 'RJJH.app/Icon ' with a name that contains invalid characters. Avoid using control characters in the file names." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Just redid the terminal trick and now am back to one error.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,922 posts
  • Enterprise

Well your file with the name Icon and no .png is back.  If you never removed it, it's still there.  The other error is missing the 72x72 icon.  You have to provide a full set of icons that we listed in the guide I pointed you to earlier.   Are you using an IDE or do you have your project folder colored or with an Icon on it?

Those of course don't solve the certificate problem.  

When you hit the Build screen, can you provide me a screen shot?  I'd like to see what options you are setting there. 

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

The icon error is fixed after I removed the stray file again. Im just left with the "ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'RJJH.app/RJJH' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)" error now.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,922 posts
  • Enterprise

That error tells me that the provisioning profile you are selecting on the build screen is not built with your certificate. 

Rob

beernathan

beernathan
  • Contributor

• 357 posts
  • Corona SDK

I had the "Your package contains a file with a name that contains invalid characters" error today.

I took Rob's advice and used Terminal to get in an delete the offenders - now builds just fine.

I use Google Drive to store my files as I work on them, and build from the same directory. For this particular project I have the directory shared with another developer so we can collaborate. As a result of the sharing all of the folders get a special icon (to indicate that they are shared) - this seems to be causing the problem by creating the offending Icon file.

I've deleted using the command line, but I won't be surprised if they pop back up next time Google Drive does a sync!

Nathan.

mmk.verheijden

mmk.verheijden
  • Contributor

• 203 posts
  • Corona SDK

i dont know if you still have the same problem, but if you do heres how i solved the problem.

1. open "Keychain Access"

2. remove all "iPhone Distributions: name/comp (ZUHV.........)"

3. open terminal and copy " cd ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/ " in to it (hit enter)

4. remove all mobileprovision's to get a list of all mobileprovision's type "ls" (hit enter) you get something looking like:

CCCCCCCC-f749-4ce9-ad4a-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

CCCCCCCC-4F02-4BC4-BC3F-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

CCCCCCCC-5fc5-4e1d-b848-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

CCCCCCCC-79B9-4844-A793-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

CCCCCCCC-29F9-4A3F-B007-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

CCCCCCCC-346b-4827-9768-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision

remove by using "rm CCCCCCCC-f749-4ce9-ad4a-CCCCCCCC.mobileprovision" (hit enter) ps delete all of them

5. go to https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/certificate/certificateList.action

6. generate a Certificate for 2015/2016 and download it

7. open your new "ios_distribution.cer" and check the "Keychain Access" if it added the new one

8. go to iOS Provisioning Profiles https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/profile/profileList.action

9. klick on your app > click edit > and select your new Certificate for 2015/2016 under the "Certificates:" section

10. click generate and download your new "provisioning profile" (app name.mobileprovision)

11. click the name.mobileprovision this should open XCode and you "should" be ready to go!

took me about 45 minutes to figure this out but hey results :D

yOdcoP1.png

[topic_controls]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

[/topic_controls]