[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Errors Uploading to the App Store?
Started by Mhrosales Dec 30 2013 07:35 AM

- - - - -
36 replies to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

Mhrosales

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

When I try and upload my application to the store, it is giving me the errors..

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/38/rp_fjvt50_v66sg1s9gkmrwm0000gn/T/789609023.itmsp - Error Messages:
        Apple's web service operation was not successful
        Unable to authenticate the package: 789609023.itmsp
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'RJJH.app/RJJH' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Your package contains a file 'RJJH.app/Icon ' with a name that contains invalid characters. Avoid using control characters in the file names." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

Any ideas?

Sundraw

Sundraw
  • Enthusiast

• 62 posts
  • Corona SDK

Two ideas to try:

1) Make sure an explicit app ID was used rather than a wildcard one.

2) Make sure there are no typos in build.settings. 

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

I am using an explicit app ID and still receiving the same errors. could it be anything else?

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

I am not getting any issues in the Corona Builder

Sundraw

Sundraw
  • Enthusiast

• 62 posts
  • Corona SDK

I remember seeing someone else's post. There was a complex structure of tables-within-tables in build.settings, they missed some brackets, and the build process got confused, leading to an error during submission, as far as I remember. 

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

-- Supported values for orientation:
-- portrait, portraitUpsideDown, landscapeLeft, landscapeRight

settings = {

orientation = {
		default = "portrait",
		supported = { "portrait", }
	},

iphone = {
		plist = {
			UIStatusBarHidden = false,
			UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- set to false for "shine" overlay
			--UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true, -- uncomment to quit app on suspend

UIAppFonts =
	            {
	                "basictitlefont.ttf",

},
            --[[
            -- iOS app URL schemes:
            CFBundleURLTypes =
            {
                {
                    CFBundleURLSchemes =
                    {
                        "fbXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", -- example scheme for facebook
                        "coronasdkapp", -- example second scheme
                    }
                }
            }
            --]]
		}
	},

--[[
	-- Android permissions

androidPermissions = {
  		"android.permission.INTERNET",
  	},

]]--
}

This is all thats in my build settings

Sundraw

Sundraw
  • Enthusiast

• 62 posts
  • Corona SDK

Okay, a few other ideas.

Are you sure that when creating the provisioning profile, you used exactly the certificate you've requested from your current machine, or imported to the current machine? When working on different computers, you could have created the certificate on one of them. It can't be used on another computer unless you import your profile onto it.

And what's exactly the name of the icon file?

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

The name of the icon file is "icon.png" and "icon@2x.png"

And I am pretty sure I signed the app with the certificate requested on my computer.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

You don't have the Icon files listed in your build.settings, therefore I can only assume it's a case sensitivity problem.  The icon's should start with a capital I.  Also are you providing the iOS 7 icons?  With regards to the icons, please see:

http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/buildSettings/index.html

Now, the other error: must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile

Sounds like the certificate isn't valid for the provisioning profile you are using.

Rob

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Why would it not be valid? I have uploaded apps before but Ive never had this problem

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Also, I changed the Icon to a capital but receive the same response.

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

They expire after a year.

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

I know, but I made all new profiles for this application. I have my certificate for this computer too, so I do not know what else to do.

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Update, I updated my corona simulator and am now getting these

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/38/rp_fjvt50_v66sg1s9gkmrwm0000gn/T/789609023.itmsp - Error Messages:
        Apple's web service operation was not successful
        Unable to authenticate the package: 789609023.itmsp
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '[ BG2J43EA88.com.coronalabs.template ]' for the key 'keychain-access-groups' in 'RJJH.app/RJJH'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'BG2J43EA88.com.coronalabs.template' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'RJJH.app/RJJH'" at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'BG2J43EA88.com.coronalabs.template' for key 'application-identifier' in 'RJJH.app/RJJH' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "The executable at RJJH.app/RJJH in RJJH.app has been signed with identifier 'com.coronalabs.template' which does not match the bundle identifier 'com.DerivationStudios.RJJH'." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'RJJH.app/RJJH' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)
        ERROR ITMS-9000: "Your package contains a file 'RJJH.app/Icon ' with a name that contains invalid characters. Avoid using control characters in the file names." at SoftwareAssets/SoftwareAsset (MZItmspSoftwareAssetPackage)

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

The last time I saw someone post those messages, they had to delete their certficates/keys and regenerate everything.  I'll ask Engineering, but the offices are pretty much closed for the holidays.  If you're in a rush, I would clear your keychain and get a fresh start.

Oh, can you provide a screen shot of your build screen?  Can you confirm what version of Corona SDK you are running?

Rob

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

I just recently regenerated everything. I am in a pretty big rush, as I was working on this for a client and it was expected to release friday, which now is not seeming like an option. Is there anything else you can think of? According to the errors, it looks like the error is coming off of the Corona signing. Does this mean that it is a server side issues?

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

Since you responded before I got my edit in, can you also include a screen shot of the build screen?  Can you confirm what version of Corona SDK you are using?  Also are these coming from the Corona SDK build process or the Application Upload process?  Have you tried manually running Application Loader?

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

I am using V2013.2300
I have also tried manually running the Application Loader, to no avail.

http://imgur.com/FfgszfJ

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

What about the Corona build screen (where you put in the version number, etc.)

There are two Icon errors warnings.  You have a file named "Icon" in your app bundle (folder with your Main.lua) that is tripping up the build.  Someone had a similar error and swore up and down that there wasn't one.  They sent me the zip file and it was there.  I think Finder may be hiding it.  I found it from the command line.  The other is a warning that you don't have the 120x120 icon in the folder.  Which leads me to also ask if you've changed your build.settings from what you posted above?

Thanks

Rob

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

Oh the latest daily build is 2114 and the latest public build is 2100.  We don't have a 2300.

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Sorry, that was a type. It is 2100

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

The only change I've made since the last post is that once I updated the Corona Simulator, the Graphics 2.0 tripped the sizing, so I reverted back to Compatibility v1 in my Config. 

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

How can I find it in the terminal

Mhrosales

Mhrosales
  • Enthusiast

• 85 posts
  • Corona SDK

Is there any way I can send it to you to review?

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle

• 25,921 posts
  • Enterprise

Open up your terminal.

Use the "cd" command to change to the directory where your main.lua is.  For instance if you have a folder named Projects off of your home folder and inside it your app is named "MyApp"

cd ~/Projects/MyApp

Then use the "ls" command to see what's there:

ls -la

If you want, you can make a .zip file (no .rar files please) and put it somewhere that I can get to it (dropbox etc.)  But I don't think having me look at it will do you much good.  I can't repeat your development environment which is the main issues you are having.  You have to remove that icon file locally. 

If you us Sublime Text, then you should be able to turn on the file listing side bar and see the files that way.  You can right click (or CTRL-Click) and remove the file that way too.

[topic_controls]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

[/topic_controls]