[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Chartboost integration
Started by hgbrian Jul 06 2013 06:10 PM

181 replies to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
« Page 8 of 8 6 7 8
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

codingcake

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
codingcake
  • Contributor

• 124 posts
  • Corona SDK

I've been experiencing the same issue starting a few days ago.  I've had to completely disable ChartBoost while I look into it.  You may want to try pausing or deleting your publisher campaign to stop ads from being served.

- Andrew

I just do the same way with , pause the campaign. and write a support email to Chartboost .

Do you have any response from them?

Is anyone know update new sdk could solve this problem or not?

Br

paolo.longato

paolo.longato
  • Contributor

• 114 posts
  • Corona SDK

I have the same problem with version one of the SDK, my old apps, iPad 4.  I have paused the ads and hopefully that will do the trick.

RedBeach

RedBeach
  • Corona Geek

• 1,132 posts
  • Corona SDK

Just tested here on my iPad and is working fine. The close button is being showed above the top-right corner banner (not inside it). Photo attached.

Attached Files

paolo.longato

paolo.longato
  • Contributor

• 114 posts
  • Corona SDK

That is odd @renato

there are general issues with the SDK not showing graphical elements in the correct way if display.contentWidth/Heigh does not exactly correspond to the device real dimensions.  Maybe it picks location of the close button from the website and they recently changed that?

My settings: 1024 x 768 landscape and button disappearing on iPad 4 (2x images).  The button is nowhere to be seen.

RedBeach

RedBeach
  • Corona Geek

• 1,132 posts
  • Corona SDK

Sometimes happens a bug where the ads appears without the correct scale, like, the ads filling the whole screen. But when that does not happen, it appears correctly.

paolo.longato

paolo.longato
  • Contributor

• 114 posts
  • Corona SDK

@renato i have that bug as well.  usually the semitransparent background is not correct if you use letterbox set screen width to 1024 or retina and play the ad on iPhone (which is wider).  second: the gray frame is never in line with the picture/banner, which is lower below.  Chartboost first version is causing all of the above issues and now the button thing (old apps on the market for me).  The shot you have sent looks very clean: I have never seen CB so perfectly aligned with a background stretching from end to end.

mejon

mejon
  • Enthusiast

• 64 posts
  • Corona SDK

Any update on this?

[topic_controls]
« Page 8 of 8 6 7 8

[/topic_controls]