I wanted to show everyone a preview of the new adventure game I am working on!
It's called The Lost City, and takes place in an ancient, abandoned city located deep in the forest.
Here's a quick blurb to whet your appetite:
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• The Lost City will be about 5x larger than my previous adventure game, The Secret of Grisly Manor.
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough will be available as an in-app purchase.
• The Lost City will be translated into several languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
And here are a few screenshots:
Thanks for looking!
Fire Maple Games