I currently have a prototype to a physics based game similar to air hockey. I just need a programmer, everything else is finished. The menu system is pretty much all set up and now the game play just has to function properly.
This game includes the following
- This game will need to play a video at the beginning of the app start up (Intro screen and can be skipped by tapping the screen.)
- In-game physic based particles (when objects are destroyed the particles would bank off of the player paddles and walls until they disappear after 1 second).
- The paddle drag system cannot be the rope like system implemented in the air hockey tutorial. It has to follow the finger and not lag behind.
- Power Up items will change the sizes of the pucks, paddles and have other effects on the game play.
- This game is 1 or 2 Players. It currently has basic Ai set up.
You may use the current code for game play or just start from scratch, it would be up to you.
This project should take no longer then 3 weeks to finish.
I would show you the current progress of the game over Skype Screenshare and answer all of your questions. We would then determine compensation when the project is complete and many weeks this would take you.
My email is email@example.com
You may email me or just post on the forum,