The Corona Geek format is pretty simple. To start we are focusing on developer interviews, app reviews, video tutorials, and live event coverage. Let me know if you have any suggestions for Corona Geek show topics, show format ideas, or questions about how the show works.
Fill out the form here if you want me to contact you about being on the show, http://www.coronalabs.com/community/corona-geek/
For now, here are some of the questions I am currently asking myself.
- Which industry events should we be attending?
- Which app developers should we be talking to?
- Which apps should we be reviewing?
- Which toolmakers should we be talking to?
- What Corona topics should we be creating tutorials for?
- Which industry topics should we be discussing?
You guys know what you want to learn more about, so don't hold back. If you want to hear from someone specific or talk about some aspect of mobile development or marketing, let me know. If I can't find the answer inside of Corona Labs, I'll find someone with the experience we need to come and be on the show to answer your questions.
Okay. That's it. Talk with you soon.