[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Freelance Corona Developer in UK (London)
Started by hraza Dec 24 2012 01:10 PM

79 replies to this topic
ios development android development corona sdk kwik indie business app gamedev corona native economical corona enterprise
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
« Page 4 of 4 2 3 4
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

hraza

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
hraza
  • Contributor

• 115 posts
  • Corona SDK

Hi all, slot opening up soon, so let me know if need any help with your awesome projects.

hraza

hraza
  • Contributor

• 115 posts
  • Corona SDK

Slot opening up again folks, if you need any help with your cool ideas do give me a shout

paul0

paul0
  • Observer

• 21 posts
  • Corona SDK

I hired Hassaan some time ago to develop a section of an app for us. While I am a developer myself, I'm not overly familiar with Corona, so for some of the more complex aspects of this app, it was far easier to bring in someone with experience. Hassaan did a great job, he communicated effectively, and we're very happy with the end result. I'd certainly use his services again if the opportunity arose.

hraza

hraza
  • Contributor

• 115 posts
  • Corona SDK

Slot opening up again folks this monday, if anyone needs any help, please do get in touch. Happy new year as well

hraza

hraza
  • Contributor

• 115 posts
  • Corona SDK

Slot opening up this friday, so if you need that extra helping hand or guidance for all things Corona, get in touch asap

[topic_controls]
« Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ios development, android development, corona sdk, kwik, indie, business app, gamedev, corona native, economical, corona enterprise