[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

iSnooze! V3.0
Started by infusedreams Nov 03 2010 01:57 AM

1 reply to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

infusedreams

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
infusedreams
  • Contributor

• 281 posts
  • Corona SDK

(this was a project that I originally created in DragonfireSDK (before i had a mac), I needed to update it and wanted url linking, so I re-coded it in lua with Corona, so yeah, my first corona app!)

iSnooze is free! Link : http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/isnooze/id372017408?mt=8

iSnooze! is an app that helps you drift off into a natural sleep using a series of relaxing sounds.

iSnooze! features a variety of relaxing studio quality sounds, designed to relax you and help you drift off into a natural sleep.

iSnooze! has been designed with sleep in mind, your tired and want nothing more than to fall asleep. With it's simple intuitive design, iSnooze helps you quickly select the sound you want and with a tap of a button, starts playing the selected sound to help you sleep.

iSnooze! is compatible with the iPhone/iPod Touch's built in alarm so you don't have to worry about waking up in the morning!

iSnooze also features a "Count The Sheep" mode, which has a series of sheep moving across the screen which you count to help you drift off to sleep.

---
Please plug in (charge) your iPod Touch/iPhone when using the alarm feature.

iSnooze! features the following sounds :

Airplane Cabin
Seashore
Thunder
River
Crickets
Rain (5 varieties to choose from)

If you purchase this app, I hope you get as much fulfillment from it as I and my family members have.
uid: 6981 topic_id: 3334 reply_id: 303334

[TOPIC: post.html]

infusedreams

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
infusedreams
  • Contributor

• 281 posts
  • Corona SDK

Screens :

uid: 6981 topic_id: 3334 reply_id: 10005

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]