Here's a listing of what's new:
* Lots of new retina graphics and a completely re-designed menus and character selection system.
* Lots of the graphics have been redesigned completely (trees, mud puddles, etc).
* Added a new obstacle: Cliff with Bridge
* Enemies are now segmented (instead of all appearing at once).
* Facebook Friends Leaderboard added for 1:00 Fury Mode (we still kept OpenFeint for global leaderboards and Survival mode leaderboards).
* No more physically running over keys to unlock characters—the act of passing a dragon will mean you “picked up” a key. The most keys picked up in one round now corresponds to the total amount of characters unlocked.
* Survival mode starts off faster.
* Several Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
* BONUS: Six complimentary Dragon's Keep wallpapers for your device!
P.S. In other news, we finally created a twitter account. The official twitter page of Beebe Games is:
If you're a Corona developer on twitter, be sure to @reply us or DM and we'll follow you back!
uid: 7849 topic_id: 3210 reply_id: 303210